Tuesday, June 26, 2007

 
all my life i've wanted to be the girl that rockers write songs about. someone's muse. a girl from 'crazy' (aerosmith) or 'she talks to angels' or 'jaded' (aerosmith again). but lets face it, im just a conformist. you can't get any more common than me. just another rafflesian, another reject, another girl on the street. truth be told, i always thought i was different, i had character. i wasn't like everyone else. but i've finally learnt i am just like everyone else. and it took me a whole 18 years to learn that.

sometimes i think a simple life is great. no worries, no emotions, nothing. when i'm with mx i do feel that way. but its nv enough. maybe its nv enough for me to just stay in one place. or just be normal, be safe. maybe thats why my relationships are so destructive, or why to me the grass is always greener on the other side. but it nv is. it nv ever is. you, for one will know what i mean. i always knew i needed a rock. someone who'll wait for me to come back. to see everythign i need to see, do everything i need to to get it out of my system. and still take me back. one day i swear, one day. my real life is sitting somewhere in my soul waiting to start ): meanwhile i'm glad i've got my rock with me (:

Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
omg yea i know what u mean
 
hey dont fret.

i for one think that you have a heck of a character.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   October 2006   December 2006   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   August 2007   April 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?