Thursday, December 15, 2005

 

until all is lost into the beauty of the night *

okay time to do the 5 random things thing . if i got tagged by 2 ppl do i have to do 25 times ? or 10 times ? or 5 times ? ahh nvm . i shall be lazy .

1. when i concentrate on smth i tend to stare at it from the corner of my eye .
2. i use my special set of cutlery at home and i dont like my family touching it
3. my parents speak reallyreally sparse chinese that sounds weird but my chinese is good ! (:
4. i like holding hands w ppl when i sleep
5. when i get marks on my skin from leaning against an edge for too long i like to try and split it so it becomes a cut .

wah i really started running out of things to say at no. 3 hahahah .
christmas is coming .. i feel empty .

perhaps love was good ! company was even better (:
i loved the ending . and how the only person who came out happy was the one who nv really loved and thus could let go much more easily . show is pretty realistic actually . and super sad ): feel abit like watching it again .

christmas is the time to watch love actually ..

i think im essentially a selfish person . my reso for 2006 is to be a better person for ppl around me and myself .. sweeter , kinder , whatever i think makes a good person . and of course happier too ! (:

its not blood red its nj tie red .
nj tie is really RED .

i can i will i must improve myself in all aspects . be it in terms of r/s w family and friends , studies , band , personal improvement , whatever it is . this is a promise i make to myself (:
usual pinky finger thing included .

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   October 2006   December 2006   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   August 2007   April 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?